From 2,300 USD to 2,755 USD
per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
A transfer from the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost.
Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for extra cost.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Our safari manager will meet with you for a pre safari briefing where you will also meet with your driver guide. After the briefing you will proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, packed lunch will be provided in the Park. Dinner and overnight at Migunga Tented Camp. Full board accommodation.
Day 2: Manyara – Lake Natron
After morning breakfast depart from the Camp and proceed on your final game drive at Manyara National Park on route to Lake Natron, a packed lunch will be served, on your arrival at Lake Natron you will proceed on viewing the nature of the area with Flamingo birds. Dinner and overnight at Natron Tented Camp Full board accommodation.
Day 3: Natron
The day will be spent at Lake Natron viewing the area which is the breeding place for thousand of Great Valley Flamingos. The Flamingos of the rift valley feed with the lakes spirulina Algae as the place is used foe breedingFull board accommodation at Natron Tented Camp.
Day 4: Natron – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart from the Camp and proceed to Serengeti National where you will do your game viewing a packed lunch will be served, final evening game drive before being droped off at Ikoma Tented Camp for dinner and overnight. Full board accommodation.
Day 5: Serengeti
The day is spent at Serengeti National Park with morning and afternoon game drives enjoying the beauty and the nature of the park with number of wild animals like Wild beest who make the Serengeti famous for migration which is among the unique feature of the Serengeti. Full board accommodation at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 6: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
After breakfast depart from the Camp and proceed on your final game viewing at Serengeti on route to Ngorongoro, a packed lunch will be served on route, before continue on your evening game viewing at Ngorongoro Crater rim. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House. Full board accommodation.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
After breakfast in the morning drive to Ngorongoro and descend into the Crater for game viewing, Ngorongoro Crater has the magnificient features with animals that can be spotted lions, Rhynocerous and other hebivores, a packed lunch will be served at the Crater, Then proceed on your final game viewing before ascend later in the afternoon back to Ngorongoro Farm House for dinner and overnight. Full board accommodation.
Day 8: Ngorongoro – Eyasi
After early morning breakfast depart from the Camp and proceed on your final game drive at the Crater rim on route to Lake Eyasi. Lake Eyasi is one of the soda lake in Tanzania which is situated on the western part of Ngorongoro Conservation Area and there are communities which live based on hunting and gathering different kind of fruits. Overnight at Lake Eyasi Safari lodge, Full board accommodation.
Day 9: Eyasi
The day is spent at Lake Eyasi doing the walking safari visiting the local Hadzabe people who live based on hunting, the Hadzabe being one of the ethnic group which do not wear clothes but they put on animal skins to cover their private parts. Full board accommodation at Lake Eyasi safari lodge.
Day 10: Eyasi – Arusha
After your breakfast depart from the lodge and proceed to Arusha town for drop off.
End of Tour
Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
A transfer back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
Important to know
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- This tour accepts children who are 3 years and up. Children under 12 receive a discount.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.